During the use of the alu alu blister packing machine, there will be some failures in the production of products, these failures are mainly individual blister molding is not full or the molded blister is broken, blister molding appears in a whole row or regular one or more rows No blistering, unclear heat-sealing nets, and the PVC tape running out of position during heat-sealing causes blistering. The following editor will give you a detailed introduction to the failure analysis of the blister packaging machine and its development and upgrade prospects.
Failure analysis of blister packaging machine:
1. Individual blister molding is not full or the molded blister is broken
(1) Check whether the rigid PVC sheet is a qualified product or has pores;
(2) Whether the surface of the molding die is clean and free of foreign matter, whether the molding holes are smooth, and whether the pores are unobstructed;
(3) Whether there are burrs or other foreign objects on the surface of the heating device that scratch the heated PVC or adhere to the PVC;
(4) Whether there is a gap between the upper and lower heating plates.
2. the blister molding appears in a whole row or one or more regular rows without blister and the molding is not full
(1) Whether the temperature of the heating plate before molding has not reached the set value, check whether the temperature setting is not enough or the heating temperature is too high, which causes the PVC to stretch thin and form air leakage;
(2) Before forming, the heating plate is not parallel to the forming mold or the distance between the heating plate and the forming mold exceeds the blister distance of the plate;
(3) The heated PVC runs against the lower mold, causing the PVC to shrink;
(4) The forming upper and lower heating plates are not parallel to each other, resulting in uneven heating at one end;
(5) Whether the compressed air for positive pressure molding is clean and dry, whether the pressure is lower than 0.4 MPa during operation, and whether there is abnormal loss in the pipeline.
3. The heat-sealing mesh is not clear, the depth of the mesh is different, and the PVC belt runs out of position during heat-sealing, causing bubbles.
(1) Whether the aluminum foil is a qualified product, and whether the heat-sealing surface is coated with a hot melt that meets the requirements;
(2) Whether the temperature of the heating device is too high or too low;
(3) Whether there is abnormal resistance in the operation of PVC tape or aluminum foil;
(4) Whether the heat-sealing mold is qualified, whether the surface is flat and smooth, and whether the blister formed on the PVC tape can be smoothly inserted into the hole of the active roller.